•Company Info

•Mortgages and Loans

•Tools and Resources
   •FAQs and Help
   •Mortgage and Loan Help
   •Legal Help
      •License Check
      •Title Companies
   •Buying/Selling Resource
   •Credit and Identity Help


•Other Services

Licensed brokers are rigourously tested to make sure they are trustworthy and that they obey the laws.

 There are basically 3 types of licenses in California.

California Finance Lender - This license usually applies to banks or large corporations. You cannot check if an individual has this license, you can only check if the company he works for has this license. Check for this licensehere.

D.R.E. Broker/Officer - Brokers are usually managers of real estate or mortgage offices. They are held to a higher standard of excellence than other agents. Brokers can do more types of transactions than salespeople, but they are also more liable if something goes wrong.

D.R.E. Salesperson - If you have this license you may represent buyers and sellers when in real estate transactions. You may also be employed in the mortage industry. Salepeople must work underneath a broker.

We highly reccomend you use only D.R.E. approved agent. Make sure your agent is trustworthy and current by verifying his current license status at D.R.E.


191 Sand Creek Rd Suite 212 Brentwood CA 94513
Office Phone: 855-200-7740 Fax: 925.516.3328 Cell Phone: 925-315-6300

Tune in to "Company Radio Show" - Sundays at 9:00 am PST on KDOW 1220 AM or for live streaming on the internet http://www.1220kdow.com

Search Homes, Condos, and Land for Sale nationwide.

© Copyright Pending July 2009