Loan Application Checklist and Instructions
A properly documented loan application makes your loan process go smoothly. This checklist will help you gather your paperwork.
- Complete and sign the residential loan application, Form 1003, and the attached loan info sheet, credit authorization and fair lending notice. Page 4 of the application is a continuation page in case you need additional space for your assets or liabilities. If you make a mistake while filling out the application cross it out, and make a change. Do NOT use whiteout.
- If you are salaried: provide W-2's for the previous two years and one month of paystubs. If you are self-employed, provide tax returns for the previous two years, including all schedules, and a YTD profit and loss statement. (Note: provide copies of all requested documents. Do not provide original documents.)
- If you own rental property, provide recent rental agreements and tax returns for the previous two years, including all schedules.
- To speed up the approval process, provide bank statements for the most recent three months, and recent statements for stock, mutual funds and IRA/401K accounts.
- If you are requesting a cash out refinance, provide a letter explaining how you will use the refinance proceeds.
- If applicable, provide a copy of your divorce decree and settlement agreement.
- If you are NOT a US citizen, provide a copy of your green card (front & back). If you are NOT a permanent resident provide a copy of your H-1 or L-1 visa.
- If any borrower has filed bankruptcy, provide the Discharge Notice, Filing and Schedule of Creditors.
- If you are applying for a home equity line of credit or loan (second loan), also include your first mortgage note. (This should be with your closing loan documents.)
191 Sand Creek Rd Suite 212 Brentwood CA 94513
Office Phone: 855-200-7740 Fax: 925.516.3328 Cell Phone: 925-315-6300
Tune in to "Company Radio Show" - Sundays at 9:00 am PST on KDOW 1220 AM or for live streaming on the internet http://www.1220kdow.com
Search Homes, Condos, and Land for Sale nationwide.
© Copyright Pending July 2009